Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Quick Update and a Taste of Things to Come

My days are blurring together. I've never had the sensation of feeling like it's still yesterday, but I felt like that last night. Time keeps going by more quickly every single day.
I worked with a guy in my oral expression class today for what I thought was about 5 minutes. A glance at my watch begged to differ. Try 45 minutes.
I don't have a lot to share since I've been so focused on picking classes and doing homework, but I will share this: I'm conducting a little personal experiment. I've done this experiment twice before in the States, and the outcome is always interesting and eye-opening. I thought it might be fun to try in another culture, and also particularly since I'm around mainly international students from countries outside of France. It's nothing serious, just something I like to test people with. I won't say more than that, but hopefully I'll have results to report in early October. It should be fun.
What is this experiment? We shall see. I'd be very amused if nothing came of it, ha ha ha.
Also, there are some excursions in my future through the ISEP program, so I'll be sure to bring my camera.
One of the places we're going to visit is Nîmes, an arena of which is pictured above.
On a side-note, one of the guys in our program seems to have gotten himself a French girlfriend. How adorable is that?

I hope everyone is enjoying my posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment