Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nothing but Pictures with Captions and Videos

The links in this post go to videos that I took.
This is the TGV terminal at the Charles de Gaulle airport. The screen tells you where your train will arrive.
My luggage, which is just a carry-on and a suitcase. Thank God my family can send me things in the mail.
Julianne's stuffed reindeer sitting on her luggage. She's staying a year, so she had another suitcase.
This little French boy was staring at us. Particularly at Julianne.
This took us down to our stop. The TGV is soon to arrive.
This is what the ceiling looked like. We were kind of outside, but not really.
We wound up having to go to voie 6. Why 6, Mom?
This is the TGV. It's long.
I was in car 16. Why SIXteen, Mom?
This was the back of the envelope that held my TGV ticket. Toy Story characters are racing alongside the TGV. That is one fast toy horse.
On the TGV

Valence train station
At the Valence train station
Waiting for our connecting train
Someone's kitty
Turn your volume way down or off, the TGV is arriving
In the taxi in Montpellier

We made it! Right outside the entrance to the university.
Right after we'd gotten out of the taxi at the university
Waiting for Julianne outside of the university
My room
Inside a tram
This is the menu at the restaurant we wound up going to the first night we arrived.
I've taken more since this, but I'll have to upload them onto my laptop. I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment