Monday, August 30, 2010

1 more week

Wow, it's getting close.

More euro pretties:
These are the flip sides of the euros. They're so colorful.
I should have mentioned in my last post that I didn't have to lift a finger to get my hands on these euros. My parents did all the work! Thanks, Mom and Dad. :)

My dad also gave me some coins:
Yup, I'm a little euro-obsessed right now. It's such pretty currency.

I packed last week. There are a few tweaks that I'm going to do, but otherwise I'm set with my luggage. I need to familiarize myself with my flight and all of the airport and airline conditions. Thank God I flew for the first time last year. Now I have some idea of what to expect. It's going to be a much longer flight than what I experienced, though, and obviously the regulations will be stricter since I'm leaving the country. Full body scan, anyone?

But I'm now getting really excited. I was saying to my brother Gerald last night how unmotivated I've been for the past several months. Honestly, I've never been so unmotivated in my life. I've been doing a lot of difficult things lately for sure, but I've been doing them in a really uninspired way, like putting them off until the last minute or doing the absolute bare minimum. This trip is going to give me the inspiration and boost that I need. It could not have come at a better time.
Just look at this architecture. Who wouldn't be inspired and motivated?
I'm ready. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment